We are pleased to welcome Michelle Cantrell to our team as our pet stylist! She comes to us with a background as a veterinary technician so you can be sure your pet is safe under her watchful eye. She has 12 years of grooming experience and is comfortable grooming all breeds of dogs and cats.
Cat Grooms by Katie
Katie has been grooming cats for several years.
She offers lion cuts, full body shearing, baths and brush-outs.
Cat grooming usually requires sedation because cats are scared of the sound of clippers and don’t hold very still. Every precaution is taken to ensure that this is as safe as possible for your cat.
- All dogs must be up to date on DHLPP (distemper-parvo), kennel cough (bordetella), canine influenza (H3N2), and rabies vaccines.
- All cats must be up to date on FVRCP (feline distemper), Fel-V (feline leukemia), and rabies vaccines.
- Vaccines must have been given by a licensed veterinarian. WE MUST HAVE A COPY of the vaccination history from the veterinarian that administered the vaccinations.
- An exam is required for any pet that has not had one AT CAH in the last 12 months. This is to ensure that the pet is healthy enough to undergo grooming and/or boarding, which can be stressful for some pets.
- All pets must be free of external parasites (ex. fleas, ticks). All pets will be checked for parasites before going into the kennel. If parasites are found, the pet will be treated before entering the kennel.