Alexis Martt – Groomer
Alexis is a graduate of Nash Academy of Animal Arts, a world-renowned grooming school. She has been grooming for 2 years and is a compassionate animal-lover. Gentle and caring, she is sure to make your pet’s grooming experience a positive one!
She has one dog, Reno, who she rescued from the Mercer County Animal Shelter. Fun fact: She is allergic to dog dander! What a trooper! Love trumps allergies!
Take a Look at These Amazing Before & After Photos of Alexis’ Work!
Cat Grooms by Katie
Katie has been grooming cats for 2 years.
She offers lion cuts, full body shearing, baths and brush-outs.
Cat grooming usually requires sedation because cats are scared of the sound of clippers and don’t hold very still. Every precaution is taken to ensure that this is as safe as possible for your cat.
Sarah Marsh – Groomer
Sarah has been grooming at Commonwealth since 2017 and is a graduate of Nash Academy of Animal Arts. She is a proud mother of three and hails from Ashland, KY. She enjoys spending time with her family and singing. She has a background in vet tech work and she also grooms cats!
- All dogs must be up to date on DHLPP (distemper-parvo), kennel cough (bordetella), canine influenza (H3N2), and rabies vaccines.
- All cats must be up to date on FVRCP (feline distemper), Fel-V (feline leukemia), and rabies vaccines.
- Vaccines must have been given by a licensed veterinarian. WE MUST HAVE A COPY of the vaccination history from the veterinarian that administered the vaccinations.
- An exam is required for any pet that has not had one AT CAH in the last 12 months. This is to ensure that the pet is healthy enough to undergo grooming and/or boarding, which can be stressful for some pets.
- All pets must be free of external parasites (ex. fleas, ticks). All pets will be checked for parasites before going into the kennel. If parasites are found, the pet will be treated before entering the kennel.